Click here to start the process I explain the webinar (or read on if you have more questions!)
Why a Wellness Advocate account?
Ordering doTERRA oils is like becoming a Sam's Club member…you can get the oils at wholesale prices and a bunch of membership benefits
- You'll get 20% off retail prices
- You'll get free oils (bonus gifts every month!)
- You DON'T need to order every month… (but you can, if you wanna earn more free oils)
- Membership into the Essential Enthusiasm group on FB (where I post live videos, recipes, DIYs, and answer your questions!)
- Welcome packet from moi!
- 10 day e-course that will give you hundreds of ideas for using your oils, along with links to all my most-favorite resources (this starts 3-4 days after you order)
How much does it cost to become a wholesale customer?
It costs a one-off fee of $35 / £20 OR you can join with a kit (they start at $150 / £112.50) which waives the joining fee AND gives you massive savings on oils as well! This also takes the guesswork out of how to get started as you can choose a great all-around kit to suit your budget and needs.
You'll not only have access to membership prices all year but a support system and community of oil enthusiasts to help guide you on your journey to using oils!
How to order with a wholesale account:
- Decide on which kit you want (I recommend the Home Essentials Kit, as it has every oil I talked about today and you get a diffuser and save $86!). You can see all the kits in this PDF.
- Click here, pick your country and then choose a “Wellness Advocate”.
- Fill out your info, then pick your kit & check out! This going to give you a wholesale account with anytime access to the wholesale pricing (with no minimum order and no ongoing commitment!).
- Within a few days you'll get a welcome email from me, along with a free e-course that teaches you how to use your oils so you get the most out of your kit! You'll also get invited to our free Facebook group where you'll be able to talk oils with other enthusiasts.
This video walks you through the above process: