5. I had hundreds of assorted stuffed animals when I was a kid — they filled the bottom bunk of my bed.
6. I went to Space Camp for a week when I was a teenager. It was an amazing experience and I loved it.
7. I had dreams of working for NASA until I realised that I don’t much care for physics.
8. I do however have a love for mathematics and especially theoretical maths.
1. I grew up in a house full of sisters, and am now raising a house full of boys. Still a lot of Lego everywhere though.
2. When I was a kid, I would use the side of the Lego box where it listed all the pieces included to check I had every piece when I tided my Lego away.
3. I played softball growing up -- not well, but persisted every summer anyways.
4. I will always be a Boston Red Sox fan and was lucky enough to be living in the city when they broke the curse and won the 2004 World Series.
9. Geometry and I are not the best of friends — I could never quite get over the fact that you can draw a finite line which precisely measures the square root of two but that the square root of two was an infinite number.
10. My youngest son has multiple food allergies (wheat, milk, beef, egg, soy, fish, nuts, berries and banana being the top culprits) so I do a lot of baking and cooking from scratch. It took me a long time to figure out how to adjust recipes and find new favourites but we are well on our way now and doing just fine.